I am working with a food production facility to make sure all their mezuzos are good and installed properly had a couple of questions
1) Walk in refrigerators and freezers 20 feet by 10 feet R nissim karelitz in his sefer says one is not mechuyav to put a mezuza on cheder kirur, however is there a maximum size for a refrigeration unit to be patur ? does it turn into a beis haotzar after a certain size and will therefore be chayav ?
2) Utilities room 8 feet by 8 feet but has shelving units installed in and cutting the room in half ?
3) cooling unit used for express cooling in between hot kitchen and refrigerated packing room i am assuming mezuza goes on right side from hot kitchen to cooler even though there are other entrance ways from the refrigerated packing room
4) on the side between cooler and packing room i am assuming on right side from cooler to packer
5) Trailer used as office building has a back door that is rarely ever used for entrance or exit does mezuza go on right coming into trailer or right exiting the trailer like a safety fire exit door that is only used for exiting in an emergency
Thank You Good Shabbos