Inkwell on Slanted Desk

Very basic question, I use a drafting table to write which is fully on a slant, what can I use as an inkwell to leave on the table?


  1. You can use a normal inkwell, double stick tape the bottom of it to a wooden ramp, in the shape of the ramp of the mizbeach in the beis a mikdash, and then double tape this to the table. This way the ink well is parallel the the ground.

    I use double sided tape a lot for things like this, because when you are done with it, you can usually scrape it off pretty well with a kitchen knife.

    You can also cut a hole for you ink well.

    1. Thanks, good Idea, i will try it out soon.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not a "khaf"

תיבה מיותרת במזוזה