1. Does anyone now a days write teffilin/mezuzit/sefer torah/megilla on Gevil?
2. Are there a lot of Gevil 'forgers' out there?
3. Who can i buy gevil from that is reliable?
4. Are there any claims in the name of certain Rabbanim that certain things MUST be written on Gevil. any claims that they are BETTER to be written on Gevil
5. Are there any Halachik advantages to writing on Gevil. (ex: me'ubad ext..) That may make Gevil better to use.(putting aside the technical difficulty of writing on it due to its leathery texture)
(PLEASE PROVIDE CLAIMS OF THE BENEFITS OF USING GEVIL EVEN IF YOU DONT NECESSARILY AGREE WITH THEM) PLEASE EXPLAIN FULLY.
When answering, please respond by indicating which question you are addressing, for organizational purposes. Your time is much appreciated!!